SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Oct. 17, 2018 (Gephardt Daily) — A Salt Lake City taco truck has been closed by the health department for code violations including a worker inside caring for a child who was in diapers.
Tacos Don Rafa: The White Truck was cited while at the University of Utah campus, and was closed for six violations:
- The truck had no Salt Lake County Health Department food service permit.
- There was no working hand wash sink in the truck.
- Food was prepared in a commissary that had no operational hand sink.
- The food worker in the commissary was caring for a young child in diapers.
- Raw meats in the commissary were being stored at room temperature.
- There was general uncleanliness in the commissary.
The truck, cited on Tuesday, will remain closed until violations are addressed and the business passes a new inspection.