1 taken to hospital after Hooper home fire

The Weber Fire District responded to a residential fire Thursday in Hooper. Photo: Weberfiredistrict.com

HOOPER, Utah, Aug. 5, 2016 (Gephardt Daily) — A basement fire in Hooper sent one man to the hospital and caused about $30,000 in damage to his family home.

The call came in at 8:53 p.m. Thursday to the residence, at 5819 W. 4600 South. A man found unconscious was taken out of the home by his wife and treated at the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Weber Fire District responded to the fire, and was assisted by the Riverdale Fire Department and the Roy Fire Department. The fire was knocked down quickly.

The man, woman and three children were displaced by the fire, which is believed to be accidental, but is under investigation.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here