Barbecue sparks house fire in Bountiful

Crews responded to a fire at 364 W. 1200 North, Bountiful, on Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018. Photo: Gephardt Daily/@UtahWxMan
BOUNTIFUL, Utah, Oct. 17, 2018 (Gephardt Daily) — Firefighters responded to a Bountiful house fire Wednesday evening.

The fire broke out at 364 W. 1200 North.

A barbecue outside the house sparked the fire, said a Facebook post from the South Davis Metro Fire Department.

“BBQ started the exterior wall of the home on fire,” the 7 p.m. post says. “Fire is out, no injuries.”


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here