Candle Warming Business Catches Fire in Woods Cross
WOODS CROSS, UTAH – May 26, 2015 (Gephardt Daily) – Firefighters were called out to a water alarm at Candle Warmers Etc. Inc, 1948 W. 2475 South in Woods Cross just after 10:30 p.m. Tuesday night. Upon arrival crews found a small fire which which had activated the building’s sprinkler system.
According to Dan Powers, Deputy Fire Chief, South Davis County Fire, “It looks like a space heater kicked on and and got too hot, but the fire is under investigation.”
Once the crews confirmed it was an actual fire, they called out another crew for back up.
In all, 15 firefighters were called to the scene.
Powers says, “The sprinklers put the fire out. In building like this they do a great job. Most of the damage now is just the water damage.”