MIDVALE, Utah, Dec. 29, 2019 (Gephardt Daily) — Unified Fire crews battled a basement fire at a residence in Midvale Sunday morning.
The fire occurred at 466 W. Center St., said a tweet from Unified Fire Authority at 10 a.m.
A follow-up tweet 40 minutes later said the fire was out.
Three residents were transported to area hospitals by ground ambulance for injuries resulting from escaping the blaze, the follow-up tweet said.
Gephardt Daily will have more on this developing story as information is made available.<