PROVO, Utah, Feb. 11, 2019 (Gephardt Daily) — Provo Fire & Rescue teams responded to the scene of a downtown restaurant fire Monday night.
The fire was at Los Hermanos restaurant, 71 E. Center St. Smoke was seen coming from the building at about 7:30 p.m.
“Basement fire, one firefighter injured due to fall on stairs minor injuries being evaluated at local hospital, Center street closed between University Avenue and 100 E.,” a tweet from Provo Fire & Rescue says.
Four fire stations from Provo and one from Orem responded, the Provo Fire & Rescue Facebook page says.
The restaurant’s Facebook page says the location was scheduled to be closed Monday so wooden floors could be refinished.