LOGAN, Utah, Oct. 6, 2018 (Gephardt Daily) — A ball python found Thursday and dubbed “Mr. Slithers” by the Logan City Police Department has died.
“Update: It is with profound sadness we report our found python has passed away,” a LCPD Facebook post says. “It appears he ingested some type of toxin before being found, which spread as he warmed. … Thank you all for your suggestions and help and shares.”
Mr. Slithers was found Thursday morning in the area of 1700 E. 1000 North. Police have speculated that it may have ingested a rodent that had been poisoned.
1 of 2