VERNAL, Utah, March 17, 2020 (Gephardt Daily) — Uintah School District has added three more locations where free grab-n-go school lunches will be available for all children ages 18 and younger, beginning Wednesday.
The three new locations and times are:
• Jensen City Park at 8775 E. 6000 South in Jensen from 11:30 a.m. to noon
- Tridell Community Center at 10498 N. 800 East, Tridell City from 11:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Whiterocks Community Center in Whiterocks from 11:45 a.m. to noon
Lunches will be available for pick up between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at:
- Ashley Elementary at 350 N. 1150 West in Vernal
- Naples Elementary at 1640 E. 1900 South in Vernal
- Eagle View Elementary at 301 N. 5750 East in Roosevelt
- Lapoint Elementary in Lapoint
After receiving a lunch, please leave the distribution location immediately to help the community comply with current guidance on social distancing.
For more information call the Uintah School District Child Nutrition Office at 435-781-3185.