PROVO, Utah, Jan. 8, 2019 (Gephardt Daily) — The wood shop and the metal shop at Timpview High School in Provo were both evacuated Tuesday morning due to a fire.
The blaze at the school at 3570 N. Timpview Drive broke out in the dust collection system in the wood shop just after 9:10 a.m., according to a tweet from Provo Fire and Rescue.
There were no injuries reported as a result of the fire.
“All other class are not affected and are still in session,” the tweet said.
Gephardt Daily will have more on this developing story as information is made available.