SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Jan. 4, 2020 (Gephardt Daily) — A man was electrocuted at a South Jordan construction site Monday morning.
The incident occurred in the area of 3700 W. 11400 South at approximately 8:15 a.m., according to emergency dispatchers.
Initial reports indicate the victim passed away on scene.
Details of the accident have yet to be released, including the worker’s identity.
A power outage was reported in the area affecting around 2,000 customers; power has since been restored.
Gephardt Daily will have more on this developing story as information is made available.