SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah, June 15, 2021 (Gephardt Daily) — Salt Lake County Health Department has announced its free COVID-19 vaccine clinics for this week.
The health department tweeted Tuesday morning that vaccines are available at the Maverik Center at 3200 Decker Lake Drive in West Valley City, and Utahns can drop in Monday through Saturday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. No appointment is required, but residents can schedule an appointment to decrease wait times here. The Maverik Center vaccine clinic will operate through June 26. First and second doses are available and you may receive a second dose even if you got the first dose at another clinic. Vaccines are available for those 12 and up. Vaccines are free and no insurance is required.
There will also be clinics in the following places:
- Tacos Don Rafa, 789 State St., Salt Lake City, Wednesday June 16, noon to 3 p.m.
- Sherwood Park, 1400 W. 400 South, Salt Lake City, Thursday, June 17, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Kearns Night Out Against Crime Community Event, Kearns Library, 4275 W. 5345 South, Kearns, Friday, June 18, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- World Refugee Community Event, Big Cottonwood Regional Park, 4300 S. 1300 East, Millcreek, Friday, June 18, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Rancho Markets, 898 E. 3300 South, Salt Lake City, Saturday, June 19, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Salt Lake City Indoor Swap Meet, 1500 W. 3500 South, West Valley City, Saturday, June 19, 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
If you would prefer to make an appointment, call 385-468-SHOT (7468) or visit SaltLakeHealth.org. If you need a free ride to get your vaccine, call 211.