Price apartment fire blamed on faulty treadmill

flames
File photo

 

PRICE, Utah, Nov. 5, 2016 (Gephardt Daily) — Firefighters in Price battled a large apartment fire on Main Street Saturday morning.

The fire was reported at 4:45 a.m. Saturday.

According to initial reports, a treadmill in the facility’s gym caught fire due to a malfunction.

The fire spread to the floors above, displacing about 30 people from 15 apartments.

Other Stories of Interest:
Firefighters respond to garbage truck blaze in Salt Lake City

The Red Cross responded to the scene to help assist the displaced residents in finding places to stay.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here