WASATCH FRONT, Utah, Feb. 18, 2016 (Gephardt Daily) — Extreme weather conditions, including high winds, have closed several area ski resorts, or portions of them.
Check out the list below.
• Brighton Resort reports high winds have caused a power outage. It’s lifts were are on hold as of 2 p.m.. For updates, click here.
• The Canyons Village side of Park City Mountain Resort is closed for the day. The Park City Base area was on hold as of early afternoon, with reopening possible. No night skiing is available. See updates here.
• Cherry Peak Resort is today due to high wind. See the details here.
• All of Deer Valley’s lifts and runs were closed due to weather as of early afternoon. For updates, click here.
• Powder Mountain is closed for the day and night. For updates tomorrow, click here.
• Snowbasin has areas that have opened and closed. For current information, check the resort’s Twitter account.
• Solitude is closed for the the day due to in part to a power outage. For updates, click here.
• Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort reports almost all its areas are closed. For details, click here.
• Sundance Mountain Resort will be closed for the rest of the day. To check its Twitter feed, click here.