2 chickens die in Layton garage fire

Photo: Layton City Fire Department

LAYTON, Utah, Nov. 17, 2023 (Gephardt Daily) — Two chickens were killed in a garage fire Thursday afternoon, Layton fire officials said.

Crews swiftly extinguished the garage fire and prevented it from spreading to the home’s interior, the Layton City Fire Department stated on social media.

“Tragically, two of seven chickens didn’t survive. The clutter in the garage posed challenges, emphasizing the importance of keeping areas clear. Let’s prioritize safety together,” the post says.

Photo Layton City Fire Department


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here