MURRAY, Utah, May 5, 2020 (Gephardt Daily) — Fashion Place Mall in Murray has reopened with some restrictions, and City Creek Center will be following suit Wednesday.
“Following the Governor’s order announcing the reopening of certain retail stores, Fashion Place will reopen on Tuesday,” said a news release. “The mall will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Saturday and from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.”
The mall has taken the following precautions:
- Increased focus, frequency, and intensity of cleaning methods
- Face coverings available upon request, from a security guard
- Social distancing reminders
- Additional hand sanitizer stations, marked on the mall’s directories
- Extra space in common and dining areas
- Touch-free entrance and restroom amenities
“The following amenities will be unavailable until further notice: valet services, play areas, stroller rentals, and mall-operated carousels,” the news release said.
The mall also included a list of open stores in the news release.
City Creek Center mall in downtown Salt Lake City is also set to reopen Wednesday at 11 a.m.; for more information click here.